Friday, February 24, 2012

Another Milestone Reached!


At 1:55 a.m. Pacific Standard Time, someone in London, England did a Google search on Oprah Winfrey and became the 300,000 hit on my blog. Another milestone reached on my way to a million hits. I predict that I'll pass 400,000 hits before 2012 is over. Not to worry, I will continue to post on a number of topics in the realm of politics, spirituality, literature, and the occasional personal post. Thank you for reading my blog, especially my regular readers. I'm honoured to have your loyalty and I hope I continue to find ideas to fascinate you or maybe "outrage" you. Feel free to leave comments.

Because of this milestone, the "Flashback Friday" for today has been postponed for next Friday. It'll be on that amazing year 1987. So, get ready to blast back twenty-five years to find out what is so remarkable about that year.

1 comment:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Wow! Fantastic. Congrats, Sansego!