Monday, March 14, 2011

Music Video Monday: Johnny Cash



Inspired by the Johnny Cash Vespers of this past Saturday, this week's music video selection is an old video footage of Johnny Cash performing "I Walk the Line." I guess this was his "pre-all black era". He was only in his early 20s, though.

In other Johnny news, I just saw an advertisement (finally!) for Johnny Clegg's concert at the Aladdin theater on April 30th. Can't wait for that! Hopefully, I'll get to meet him for a fourth time. I don't have a license plate to give him this time, though, but I do have a cool bolo tie to give him that reflects one of his songs: "Dela (I Know Why the Dog Howls at the Moon)" That's right...its a wolf howling at the moon! I definitely need to find a datable lady for this major event!

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Trish and Rob MacGregor said...

Always loved this particular song.