Friday, June 25, 2010

Dutch Wedding

Today is the day of finality. Another friend's wedding. This time, it's Christine to her fiance in the Netherlands. Their wedding will be livestreamed on the Internet for friends in the U.S. to watch. Not sure if I'll be able to, since it will be at 7 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time. Anyhow, I wish them the best. May their wedding be beautiful and full of joy. Here's to a bright future together.

Today's post is short, to mark the special occasion in Christine's life...her wedding day. I have really nothing more to add about it, as I had originally planned to write a Flashback Friday post on Michael Jackson to mark the one year anniversary of his passing. The local radio station has promised to play Michael Jackson songs throughout the day. Rather than focus on the sadness of a musical genius who was "gone too soon", I prefer to mark this day with a celebration of a couple joining together in matrimony. Another friend gets married. I swear, I need to be next. 11 /11 / 11 !!! That's my target goal.

2 comments:

志文 said...

Quality is better than quantity.....................................................................

Richard C. Lambert said...

I have learned that here, PDA is frowned upon. It's taboo. You may see two men holding hands or walking with their arms around one another (this took me time to get used to) or two women doing the same. It is more rare to see a romantic couple doing this. Interesting to know. Even at weddings, no serious PDA. wedding dance songs