Monday, December 28, 2009

Music Video Monday: Gwen Stefani



Continuing with my Best of the Decade list, for this week's Music Video Monday I have selected my favourite music video of this decade: Gwen Stefani's "4 in the Morning." This was a perfect mix of music and video images for me. I love Gwen Stefani!! I'd love to wake up with her...especially if she looks like that every morning at 4 a.m.! I like the emotions she's able to express with just her pouty face. How can any man "win" a fight with her looking and acting sexy that way?

Other music videos I liked this decade include: "Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out of" by U2, "Walk On" by U2, "Don't Tell Me" by Madonna, "Soak Up the Sun" by Sheryl Crow, "Give Me Your Eyes" by Brandon Heath, and quite a few from Britney Spears: "Oops...I Did It Again" (I love the Barbarella look!!!), "Lucky", "Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman", "Everytime", and "Toxic." But none of them come anywhere close to the brilliance of Gwen Stefani's "4 in the Morning."

No comments: